Are you Caring, Compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
We are seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the Chesterfield, Missouri area. Caregivers working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer.
We are looking for an Office Assistant/Caregiver for our in-home care company. Hours are 9AM-3PM.
MUST be available to work weekends to cover clients if needed.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Data entry
- Scheduling caregivers for shifts with clients
- Must be willing to cover a shift if it needs filled
- Willing to travel to/for clients
- Team player
- Take initiative
- Plus more
- Minimum of ninth grade education; high school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any stated mandated training.
- Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Credit History, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
More details with interview. Please submit resume.
This position is open at our Chesterfield Office, located at 13990 Olive Blvd. Ste. 202, Chesterfield, MO. 63017. Our office serves St. Louis and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://www.comfortkeepers.com/saint-louis-mo-905/careers